We offer you permanent employment, a big challenging project, and a professional but relaxed working environment. And the best thing: If you want you can stay where you are, work when and wherever you want within flexible working hours. All we need is a way to contact you and fixed once a week sprint planning via audio/video chat. If you want we also can provide you with a working space in Fürth, Germany.
We are currently building a sophisticated data visualisation framework for one of the biggest companies in the global healthcare industry and want to extend and replace the existing framework.
- Extended Experience with the Angular 2+ ecosystem.
- Experience using npm and git.
- Fluent in English and/or German.
- Sufficient self-organisation and work-time management.
Nice to have
- Experiences using GitHub (Issues, Projects ...)
- node, express
- Linux command-line and shell programming.
- Continuous regression testing.
- Backbone.js, Marionette.js, jQuery, webpack, plotly.js
- MySql, InfluxDB
- Employment Start mid to end 2019
- 100% Remote (EU only for now)
- We would like to meet you in person at least once a year.
Second layer solutions are a hot topic in the space of crypto-currencies.
- Experiance with Golang
- Experiance running a bitcoin lightning node.
Nice to have
- Experiances in Golang
- Linux command-line and shell programming
- 100% Remote
- We would like to meet you in person at lease one time (Location: Fürth, Germany)